Wells Fargo India Solutions Hiring IBM BPM Development
When you join Wells Fargo, you will become an integral part of a 2,73,000 strong global team.
Wells Fargo is a diversified financial services company, providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 stores and more than 12,000 ATMs and the internet (wellsfargo.com), across North America and Internationally.
Wells Fargo serves one in three households in America with the vision to satisfy all our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Headquartered in San Francisco,
Wells Fargo has $1.4 trillion in assets and 273,000 team members in more than 35 countries across our 80+ businesses.
The company is ranked fourth in assets, first in market value of stock among our U.S. peers, first in market value in the U.S. and third in the world, as of September 30, 2012.
Wells Fargo set up its India centre in Hyderabad, 4 years ago. It currently has a people strength of over 4500 and continues to grow in Hyderabad with second city operational in Bangalore.
Teams here work on technology and business process operations of the bank, managing the applications and infrastructure in the technology space and back-end banking processes in the operations space.
-Ranked 2nd best Company for the Best of Breed HR Showcase (IT/ITES category)
by the National Human Resources Development (NHRD) network, 2012
-Best US Company operating in India under the Financial Services Sector by Indo-
American Chamber of Commerce, 2011
-ITsAP’s ‘Green IT Company of the Year’ Award, 2010
-Special recognition for Excellence in Gender Inclusivity, by NASSCOM, 2010
Role: IBM BPM Development
Years of Exp: 4 – 7 yrs
Primary Skills: IBM BPM V8.0+, Java, J2EE, Struts 2, MQ Series,Oracle SQL, Jquery
Secondary Skills: UNIX
Other Skills (Not Part of Standard Primary/Secondary Skills): OOP concepts, BPM Work Flow
Domain Knowledge: Wholesale Banking
Individual Contributor / People Manager: Individual Contributor
Job Purpose: Involved in Produciton Support for Java based Enterprise application. Develops, directs, and assists in the preparation of moderately complex computer solutions in the maintenance and modification of new and currently used programs. Develops new programs of basic to moderate complexity. Performs modeling, simulations, and analysis. Prepares program test data, tests and debugs programs. Documents all procedures. Will estimate projects, provide knowledge transfer to other developers and will work closely with business to help translate user requirements into technical solutions.
Must Have – Skills:
- Expert in IBM BPM V8.0+ Developement.
- Experience in Java Application Developement.
- Experience in Struts 2 Framework, MQ Series. Spring framework (AOP)
- Good at writing SQL and Stored Procedures in Oracle.
- Good at Unix Shell Scripting.
- Production support and monitoring experience.
- Experience supporting application which has many interfaces with multiple external applications
- Should have worked on converting business requirements into technical specs and implementing the same, unit testing it and providing testing support till the work moves to production.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- The ability to understand team dynamics and use interpersonal skills and personal judgment to achieve goals
Nice to Have – Skills :
- Experience in Banking domain.
- Object oriented design and programming skills especially in Java
- ibm bpm job in wells fargo
- ibm bpm wells forgo